As promised, my new cell phone arrived on Tuesday morning January 12th. I got it up and working with all the software loaded, connected to the Syngenta email server and all my contacts downloaded. I did loose the few photos I had on the old phone. My mistake for not transferring those. It was just in time because I was leaving on Wednesday for 10 straight days of travel.
The new phone is an iPhone 6 and it has some nice upgrades compared to the iPhone 5s I had been using.
The next week while I was traveling I received notice that the technical team had been approved to get new iPad 2 air devices. When I got home on Saturday there was the box with the new device. It also included a bluetooth keyboard that charges from the iPad itself. I have unpacked it, synced it to iTunes, and loaded books, music, and movies. Now I just need to be home on a week day to get it connected to the Syngenta server. Happy New Year ElRay.
Random Thoughts from an Urban Entomologist