Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Not All That Jazzed

Friday evening after flying home from Hawaii, Kevin and I went to the Utah Jazz vs. the Los Angeles Clippers basketball game. We bought the tickets before Christmas so we didn't realize that this would be a non-game with the Clippers leaving 4 of their starters at home.
We had thought about taking the train to the game but when I realized that there was no train between 10 pm and midnight we decided to drive. With 3 wrecks on I-15 north it took a long time to get to the arena. We also stopped at Thanksgiving point to have dinner at Popey's chicken. We arrived at the game about 8 minutes late but got 5 extra minutes of overtime.
I was not particularly pleased with the play of the Jazz. They need a couple of better players and I didn't think the coaching was all that great. We also learned that it is not a good idea to park in the LDS Business college parking garage. It took over and hour to get out and on our way. If we go to see the Jazz again we will get tickets for earlier in the year when the game counts.

Random Thoughts from an Urban Entomologist