I planted my seeds on March 16th and it has been slow going so far. I number of the seeds did not sprout. I'm not sure what the reason for that was. Maybe it was old seed but I know some of it was packaged for this season. Could have been the planting medium was not that good. Or perhaps I need to replace the light bulbs in my grow light.
 |
| Tomatoes and peppers in their transplant pots. Come on, let's grow already |
Whatever, I have started transplanting seedlings. On warm afternoons I take them outside on the back deck to get some sun. Hopefully the next 4 weeks will see good growth and they will be ready to go to the garden.
I have lots of flowers that have sprouted which is encouraging. I am planning on planting a wild flower garden in the front this year and I'm excited to see how that will work out. Yes I have spring fever!