Our room is right below Josh and Cole's bedroom. I could hear them stirring around at 4:30 in the morning. I fell back to sleep and slept until 6:50 when they started to stomp on our ceiling to get up.
| Cole and Josh playing Hot Wheels |
We took turns opening the presents that were under the tree. There were some fun reactions by the children and the adults. I finally got my "History of Provo in Photos" book that has been in our closet for 2 years.
| There was quite a pile of packages this year |
We spend the rest of the day lounging around, reading, helping the BYU Cougars beat Northern Illinois, watching Christmas Story and eating goodies. It was very relaxing. After the children went to bed we retired to the basement to watch 'The Martian'. It was a very interesting movie and a nice way to end a wonderful Christmas day.
| Spencer and Cole playing Marble Magic |